Tuesday, June 11, 2013

15 Natural Ways to Make Your Skin Glowing


Want to make your skin SMOOTH and SHINY? Keep reading ^^,

First of all, you should wash your face with warm water or you can also steam your face before you apply anything on your face because the warm water will open the pores of your face and then after you apply any of the natural methods mentioned below, wait for sometime for it to dry then you should wash your face with cold water.

You can use these natural methods for your whole body too :)

Try these natural methods:

1) ALOE VERA:



Take the Aloe Vera Gel, make a juice of it, and apply it on your face for about 10-15 minutes or more if you want, then wash it off, the vitamins of the gel will be absorbed by the skin.

2) POTATO:

Rub a slice of raw potato on your face. It reduces scars and blemishes.


3) TOMATO:

Cut the tomato into half, apply the juice on your face, let it dry then wash it off.

4) CUCUMBER:

Apply the juice of cucumber onto your face. Let it dry, then wash it.

5) TURMERIC POWDER:

Take 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder, mix it with 1 tablespoon of honey and 2-3 tablespoon of milk, mix it well, apply it on your face or whole body. It will give your skin a glowing look ^^,

6) LEMON:


Apply the juice of lemon on your face, it is used to reduce age spots, black heads and to give a soft skin.

7) BANANA:


Take a banana, make it into a thick paste, then apply it onto your face, let it stay for 10-15 minutes, then wash it off.

8) MANGO:


Apply the pulp of mango on your face for about 10-15 minutes, then wash it off.

9) APPLE:

Eat an apple a day to keep your skin clear and free from acne!

10) WATER MELON:

Apply the juice of watermelon on your face, let it rest for 10-15 minutes then wash it.


11) ORANGES:


It works for scars and acne. Take 2 tablespoons of orange juice and lemon, mix it with 1 tablespoon of honey, and apply it onto your face.
10-15 minutes of rest before washing it off.

12) PAPAYA:


Apply finely grounded papaya on your face for 25 minutes. It is used for reducing scars and pimples.

13) PINEAPPLE:


Apply pineapple juice on your face. It will give your skin a glow.

14) STRAWBERRY:

They clear up acne and oiliness, whiten teeth, reduce under eye-puffiness, makes hair smooth and shin and many more! Cut the berry into half and rub it onto your face, leave it for sometime and wash it off.

15) CARROT:

Crunch on carrots to keep your skin healthy and vibrant.

You can also eat these fruits or veggies or have the juice of these  ^^,
Be healthy, be happy :)

12 comments:

  1. Wow! :)
    Awesome info. :) Really helped me. I use turmeric powder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an very long comment but
    after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Anyhow, just wanted to say superb blog!

    My page; best webhosting reseller ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. If some one desires expert view on the topic of running a
    blog after that i advise him/her to pay a quick visit this weblog, Keep up the good job.


    Visit my weblog :: binary betting -
    -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for
    a tremendous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don't have time to look over it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

    Also visit my web page :: vps hosting free

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my
    twitter group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers

    Feel free to visit my weblog ... Hair Styling

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog has great potential in becoming a huge success. Keep up the good work. Cheers from Spain. :)

    ReplyDelete

IMPORTANT: Don't forget to mark 'Notify Me' below the comment box to be notified of follow up comments and replies :) Thanks for taking your time to comment, it means so much to me :)